Just a few little reminders folks...
1. Thanks for the many birthday greetings. I am filled with gratitude by your kindness!
2. There is no mass today on Facebook...since I have returned to having masses on Saturday and Sunday I am taking Monday off.....I will celebrate mass privately but will not be in the Office...I will collect my calls and such on Tuesday...
3. The Knights are planning to do some tree trimming and painting around the parish property...if you can help out that would be great...they will gather at 7:00 pm tonight...perhaps the weather will hold...perhaps not...if you can help be in touch with Chris Bencharski for further information...or as he is affectionately known "Chainsaw Chris"! 🤣🤣🤣I am told he wields a chainsaw with ease and skill!
4. On Wednesday, July 1, the Parish Office will be closed...Happy Canada Day everyone!
5. On Wednesday, July 1, Mass will be celebrated on Facebook at 7:00 pm as we will be celebrating the sacraments of Confirmation and First Communion with Dwayne and Rianna...please pray for them and their families...
6. If you would like to take part in the liturgies this Saturday/Sunday at Our Lady of Peace Parish, YOU MUST REGISTER (again) by 12:00 noon on Friday, July 3, 2020. NO last minute calls Friday night or Saturday morning...If you miss pre-registering you can take part in the mass virtually!
Please DO NOT show up Saturday evening or Sunday morning expecting to take part in the mass...This is not negotiable!
In order to be generous and welcoming and safe and fair we need you to REGISTER IN ADVANCE! We are trying to keep everyone safe! Please do your part and register in advance! Thanks!
If you plan to come to Mass in one of the parishes please plan on wearing a mask - for you and for everyone who gathers with you...I appreciate this is challenging for you - it is challenging for me but these are not ordinary times. Let us keep everyone safe!
Please share this information with as many folks as you can!
Hi! My name is Fr. Doug Jeffrey, OMI and I am the pastor of the Meadow Lake Cluster. I serve the faith communities of Our Lady of the Smile, Waterhen, St. Jude's, Green Lake and Our Lady of Peace, Meadow Lake. I arrived in the cluster on August 15th, 2019. You can see more information about me on the home page!